Advances in Human Performance Psychology
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension.
Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension.
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension.
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension.
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123.
Students who successfully complete the paper should be able to:
Linked to the following assessments:
- critically discuss psychological issues relevant to human movement and performance
- design insightful studies to discover new knowledge related to human movement psychology
- conduct experimental studies to investigate psychological aspects of human movement and performance
- present a written report of the findings from experimental studies in a way that adheres to the scientific norms and procedures used when publishing in disciplines associated with human movement psychology
The internal assessment/exam ratio (as stated in the University Calendar) is 100:0. There is no final exam. The final exam makes up 0% of the overall mark.
The internal assessment/exam ratio (as stated in the University Calendar) is 100:0 or 0:0, whichever is more favourable for the student. The final exam makes up either 0% or 0% of the overall mark.
Error: Assessment components must add up to 100%
At least one Assessment Component needs to be entered
|Component Description||Due Date||Time||Percentage of overall mark||Submission Method||Compulsory|
|1. Assessment 1||
7 Aug 2022
|2. Assessment 2||
15 Aug 2022
No set time
|3. Assessment 3||
21 Oct 2022
Required and Recommended Readings*
Linkages to Other Papers*
Prerequisite papers: HPSCI202 or SPLS106 or PSYCH203 or PSYCH211.
Restricted papers: SPLS302, SPLS306 SDCOA306