Creating Value in a Connected World
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension.
Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension.
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension.
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension.
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123.
STMGT302-21B (TGA) is not offered in FLEXI mode.
STMGT302 is delivered through on-campus workshops involving short lectures (introducing each SDG) combined with interactive discussions of how organizations contribute to these SDGs.
Students who successfully complete the paper should be able to:
Linked to the following assessments:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the SDGs and how they may create value.
- Identify different ways in which the SDGs can be implemented by different actors in different geographical contexts to create value.
- Implement strategies within organisational contexts - understanding the interconnectedness of decision-making.
- Reflect critically on the goals set forth by the SDGs and how organisations may achieve them.
The internal assessment/exam ratio (as stated in the University Calendar) is 100:0. There is no final exam. The final exam makes up 0% of the overall mark.
The internal assessment/exam ratio (as stated in the University Calendar) is 100:0 or 0:0, whichever is more favourable for the student. The final exam makes up either 0% or 0% of the overall mark.
Error: Assessment components must add up to 100%
At least one Assessment Component needs to be entered
|Component Description||Due Date||Time||Percentage of overall mark||Submission Method||Compulsory|
|1. WEEKLY DISCUSSIONS||
|2. GROUP REPORT/PRESENTATION||
14 Oct 2021
No set time
Required and Recommended Readings*
Linkages to Other Papers*
Prerequisite papers: STMG191 or STMGT101